Wednesday 12 October 2011

Commercial Commissions

I'm loving how our commercial portfolio is growing... I'm getting to meet lots of new people, who are extremely talented at what they do and are so passionate that they are making a living out of it too.


Angie Boyle of Red Hen Training and Consultancy, asked me to shoot some photos for her profile and Red Hen's new website. We had lots of fun doing a life style shoot in her garden, with it's beautiful rural surroundings - as well as Angie's family's pet chickens. Below is the star of the show Barbeque


Take a look at what Angie's Business Red Hen Training & Consultancy offers, plus see more photos from Angie's life style shoot on her website www.redhentraining.co.uk


What Angie has to say about us....

“Sarah recently took some pictures for our use at Red Hen Training for use as profiles and on our website. She was very efficient, professional, creative and has created some wonderful pictures that we are extremely happy with. Sarah has original ideas and is extremely good at getting the best from you. She is always happy to advise and offers fantastic product support."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sarah Robinson, Photographer

My photo
Maryport, Cumbria, United Kingdom
I love what I do! So I'm going to share it with you... Enjoy! Sarah x